Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall is Here

Me and Lucy went for a walk this morning and I actually brought my camera along, had to dust it off a bit, but it still works, crazy.  Being tired and sick does not equal taking photos, so it's been sitting pretty for about a month or so waiting for me to feel better.  Or not quite so nauseas, I can't imagine that I'll be back to normal for quite some time.

It was a beautiful fall morning, cool and breezy.  Before it might have been too cold for me.  But now being pregnant, I actually enjoy cooler breezy days, the fresh air makes the nausea go down a bit.

Here are just a few shots, autumn has definitely arrived here in Wisconsin.  In a couple of weeks it'll be winter already (just kidding....I think).


DSC_0676re

DSC_0647re

DSC_0683re

DSC_0616re

DSC_0650re
And here's my Lucy throwing leaves in the air, she was definitely having fun.

My ultrasound went great, the little peanut has a good strong heartbeat and was a very active little thing, which was great to see.  They didn't tell me what my due date was so I assume it's still April 12, guess I'll find out at my next appointment, which won't be till November.  Man it's hard to get appointments in, they said they had to have an hour block of time because it will be the pelvic exam and all that stuff.  I'll be 17 weeks by then, my baby is probably gonna pop out before I can schedule another appointment, it's just crazy.  Oh well, I seem to be doing okay, just nauseas still, so right on track.

 I'm 12 weeks pregnant, which means that I'm almost in the second trimester, yay!  And yes, I am already wearing maternity tops, don't judge.  The bottoms still fit okay but the tops are just getting too tight, looks like I have a beer gut.  I'm gonna try and get a pic of the belly soon.  Okay, enough ranting. have a great weekend.


and then, she {snapped}
A Moment In Time Photoblog




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shots, i love the depth of field and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You live in a great area for taking Fall photographs. These are terrific! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. You make me long for fall temps. Thanks so much for linking up! Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love your perspective in the 4th shot. I'm in LA, so we won't get fall colors for another month or so at least! But I'm excited to take some pictures when we do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, this are all great pictures! Perfect time to "dust off" your camera! Would you mind telling me exactly which of these pictures would you like to submit to my photo challenge? Thanks you so much for following and joining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are gorgeous - all my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness you haven't lost you skill! :)
    capturedbythelense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures {as always}!

    congrats on baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of Fall. Your photos are great. Congradulations on your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful autumn pictures - really like your first one and that of the spectacular tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the baby!! I'm so happy for you. Your fall photo's are amazing! You put mine to shame, I just got my DSLR and it's still on auto. I wanna be like you when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your little "bump" ;) Your photos are beautiful!! Stopping by from the simply fall link-up, and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! These are absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better soon! I can't believe your are 12 weeks already. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Easter baby Easter baby Easter baby!! I know it's April 8th not the 12th but that's my guess. So exciting! Hang in there as far as not feeling too well. The pictures look amazing and Lucy couldn't be cuter. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all the fall! Congrats on the new baby! So exciting! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you decided to take your camera on that walk! These are beautiful and so fallish! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can barely believe it's Autumn ~ don't be saying the "W" (winter) word. I'm not ready for that yet!

    ReplyDelete