Thursday, March 22, 2012

Full Term

DSC_0329re
DSC_0339re
DSC_0344re

Not much to say lately, finally officially full-term at 37 weeks.  The weather here in Wisconsin has been unseasonably warm, in the 70s and 80s, which has been nice for getting out for my daily walks.  My clothes are just not fitting anymore, everything seems tight, especially in the belly.  

Can't wait to meet this new little one.  My girl really wants a little sister, but we will just have to wait and see, it's a surprise!  Hope she won't be too disappointed if baby's a boy.


6 comments:

  1. So nice to hear all is well, and think it's so cool it's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, any day now! you look great! Can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy full term!!! I'm right there with ya!! And I'm sure your sweetie will love having a sister OR a brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look wonderful, and so glad to hear you're keeping the sex a surprise ~ I always thought that was half the fun of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete